Infor M3 for the Manufacturing Industry provides support for multiple manufacturing strategies, including Engineer to Order, Configure to Order, Make to Stock, and more. Our team are industry experts and application experts with experience in discrete- as well as process manufacturing.
Infor M3 for the Manufacturing Industry allows you to implement new collaborative methods and technologies to quickly respond to dynamic market shifts, customer expectations, global competition and supply chains, cost fluctuations, and accelerated innovation cycles.
Previous project experience include Pharmaceutical manufacturing (GAMP and Part 11), building material, clean room products, plastic compound, fashion, tobacco, food industry, breweries etc.
We implement Infor M3 Industry Suites and our combination of industry expertise and application skills has been key to delivering successful projects.
- Recipes: Co-products, by-products, and alternatives
- Advanced Quality Management including Customer Specifications
- Lot Traceability to quickly identify contaminated product
- Potency of raw and intermediate materials
- Lot Level Attributes enable planning, stock, quality, and pricing
- Manage ingredients with characteristics such as grade, brix, fat, moisture, and weight
- Down-to-the-minute planning
- Specification Management with advanced quality and laboratory processes
- Reverse Bills and Catch Weight
- Graphical Lot Tracker for transparency and rapid traceability
- Value Added Services: Kitting, assembly, ticketing, packing, and rental
LeanSwift helped us implement Infor M3 CloudSuite in 5 production facilites and 39 distribution, on time and on budget.
– Merchants Metals
We have taken a worldwide strategic decision to partner with LeanSwift for our Infor M3 implementations.
– Teknor Apex